We get calls and emails every fall from people looking for Stud service. Stud service is usually available to approved does.
- Owner must come with a current negative CAE test in hand. "Current" means within 30 days prior to breeding.
- Driveway breedings ONLY. Bring your doe when she is in standing heat and take her home the same day. Not sure if you can catch your doe in heat at a time when you are available to bring her for breeding? Use a CIDR implant, sold HERE
- Doe must be visibly healthy. No abscesses or scars. No extremely underweight animals. Does must be be in proper, thrifty condition, bright eyed and curious. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No evident disqualifying traits. Color issues, teat structure issues, etc.
- Stud fees vary from buck to buck.
- A written ADGA service memo will be given to the owner of the doe at the time of breeding. After this, we are not responsible for registration of resulting kids.